ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS IN THE AREA
Due to our central location you can travel through the Blyde River Canyon en route from the Reef.
If you stay with us several night you might want to explore our area with its many attraction (in between the morning walks and afternoon game drives)
- Blyde Dam boat cruises & Olifants River boat cruises
- Hikes and Walks around the Blyde Dam and nearby waterfalls
- Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre (lots of birds of prey)
- Hoedspruit Endangered Species Breeding Centre (HESC)
- Kinyonga Reptile Centre
- Roots of Rhythm (African dance and song group)
- Giant Baobab and Jessica the Hippo
- African Dream Horse Safaris – Horse riding or game viewing on horseback
- Drakensig Golf Course for the golf lovers
- As well as ballooning, micro-lighting and river rafting for the adventurous.